Michael T. Lam, Ph.D.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, West Virginia University
- North American Nanohertz Observatory for Gravitational Waves (NANOGrav)
- International Pulsar Timing Array (IPTA)
- Arecibo Observatory Data Viewer
- Green Bank Telescope (GBT) Data Viewer
NANOGrav-publication websites written by me!
- The NANOGrav 11-year Data Set: High-precision Timing of 45 Millisecond Pulsars
- The NANOGrav 11-year Data Set: Arecibo Observatory Polarimetry and Pulse Microcomponents
- Optimal Frequency Ranges for Sub-Microsecond Precision Pulsar Timing
- A Second Chromatic Timing Event of Interstellar Origin Toward PSR J1713+0747